Rapa Nui, also known as Easter Island (or in Spanish, Isla de Pascua), is home to the world famous moai. The moai are GIANTS and they're made of rock from a volcano. You can always spot a moai because their heads are so big compared to their bodies!
- 'Moai of Rapa Nui' printable (download & print below)
- Two activity sheet printables (download & print below)
- Glue stick
- Learn more about the moai with the 'Moai of Rapa Nui' printable.
- Use your scissors to cut along the solid lines on the activity sheet printables. Be careful not to cut anywhere else!
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Tuck the light-colored tabs so they are inside your rectangle, and then use your glue stick to glue them in place. Repeat this step for each of your cutouts to form 2 cubes.
- Place your moai heads on top of the moai body and rotate your heads to mix-and-match!
Click to download the free printables: